Tuesday, February 17, 2009

shout out

I recently visited Indiana University, and when I went to the museum, all I could say was "Wow". first of all, I had no idea colleges even had museums. the museum was so impressive, having originals by Pollock, Duchamp, Monet, and Picasso. the building itself was designed by I. M. Pei. needless to say, the school has a fantastic art program! here's what I managed to snap with my little lomo fisheye, haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the Picasso!
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

You're Welcome said...

what type of camera did you take those pictures with? is it a holga?

Scattered said...

it's a lomography Fisheye, basically a toy camera haha

Mike said...

love the duchamp

Amy said...

wow, i can't believe they got their hands on that duchamp ready-made!